Hem/Onc - Elizabethtown, Kentucky - Located Interstate 65 a Short 40 minute Drive to Louisville!
Hardin Memorial Health
913 N. Dixie Ave.
Physician Recruitment Video:
Life In Elizabethtown Video Series:
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky is located 40 miles south of Louisville & 2 hours North of Nashville, TN located right on Interstate 65.
- Recognized as a safe family community with growing business and medical communities!
- Family community with good school systems; public, independent, or private.
- Service population is 400,000.
- Affiliated with Baptist Health.
- Employs 2,500 people.
- ONE hospital organization and only hospital in the county.
- 12th largest hospital in state.
- 5th busiest Emergency Department in state; saw just over 70,000 in 2016.
- Financial stable healthcare organization.
- New Hem/Onc position being added to current practice of 2 physicians and 2 APRNs.
- This hospital owned Hem/Onc practice opened in 2013 with one physician.
- Cancer Care clinic is modern and opened at current location in 2014.
- Plans for a new Cancer Care Center in a medical office building being planned for main hospital campus.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Care Team - treatment plans tailored to each patient.
- Multidisciplinary Lung Care Team - treatment plans tailored to each patient.
- Affiliated with University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center - only National Cancer Institute designated cancer treatment facility in Kentucky.
- Delivery of 1,700 newborns.
- Adult specialties available including: Med/Peds, Family Medicine, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Urology, Orthopedic Surgery, Critical Care/Pulmonary, Hem/Onc, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, etc.
- Medical Staff Membership = 400.
- New Emergency Department construction just opened in March 2017 and now in the process of remodeling previous area.
- New private room patient tower recently opened at hospital.
- Physician friendly employer.
- Financial package is competitive 50th percentile MGMA.
- Productivity Bonus.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction Bonus.
- School loan repayment dollars available.
- CME allowance.
- Start Up Bonus - relocation and sign on.
- Insurances provided - malpractice, health, dental, short / long term, etc.
- Retirement plans.