Hematology Oncology Physician
Hematology Oncology Position Available in Beautiful Red Rock Country (Sedona, Arizona)
Northern Arizona Healthcare has an immediate hematology oncology physician opening, due to a strong patient demand and the expansion of Sedona Cancer Center.
The ideal hematologist / oncologist candidate will enjoy:
- a highly varied and busy Hematology Oncology practice that respects a physician’s desire for a satisfying job work/life balance;
- a nationally recognized Radiation Oncology team and superb sub-specialty surgical support;
- an integrative medicine, alternative therapy and palliative care support team;
- a strong commitment to clinical trials; and,
- an option to teach physician residents in training.
Northern Arizona Healthcare is the region’s largest healthcare organization serving a community of more than 700,000 people and is considered the premier healthcare provider and employer-of-choice in the area. Verde Valley Medical Center’s Community Care Network is recognized by Amerinet as a Healthcare Achievement Award winner for quality, patient care delivery and patient satisfaction.
About the Resort Town of Sedona, Arizona
Sedona, in the heart of Arizona’s Red Rock Country (near Flagstaff), offers the amenities of a peaceful vacation resort with access to amazing year-round outdoor adventures and activities. A few highlights include: a vibrant arts community with more than 40 art galleries, abundant vineyard and brewery destinations, a moderate high desert climate environment, nearly two million acres of nearby national forest land, great hiking and biking trails, easy access to skiing and rock climbing, and much more!
To learn more about one of this nation’s natural beauty destination, please visit: www.visitsedona.com
Interested hematology oncology physician candidates (or to confidentially refer a colleague), please contact:
Please refer to hematology oncology job position ID 160873 when responding.