Hematology/Stem Cell Transplant - Salt Lake City, UT
Hematology/Stem Cell Transplant
Intermountain Medical Group
Center for Hematological Malignancies
Salt Lake City, UT
- The Intermountain Center for Hematological Malignancies seeks a BC/BE attending physician for our blood and marrow transplantation and acute leukemia therapy program
- The candidate will join an experienced and dedicated multi-disciplinary FACT accredited and FDA registered program, offering allogeneic (related and unrelated) and autologous SCT. Many patients are registered on institutional, SWOG and consortium investigational protocols.
- The Intermountain Blood and marrow Transplant Program’s referral base consists of the Intermountain West area (Utah and surrounding states) and performs approximately 80 SCT’s yearly
- The Acute Leukemia Program receives newly diagnosed acute leukemia patients who are candidates for intensive induction
- The program currently employs 8 experienced Transplant/Leukemia Hem/Onc physicians and 11 mid-level providers, as well as an extensive and excellent dedicated nursing and ancillary staff
- Call will become 1:9, mid-levels take first call
- Sharing coverage for Utah Satellite clinics expected
- Signing bonus
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah also is located in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare, Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting
1-800-888-3134; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org