Staff and Medical Director Oncology Opportunities - St. Mary's Hospital - Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center on Colorado's Western Slope in Grand Junction seeks exceptional Oncologists for staff and leadership roles with their established hematology oncology department. St. Mary's Regional Cancer Center is the largest and most comprehensive cancer center between Denver and Salt Lake City. The Cancer Center Registry helps maintain our CCCP accreditation, and we boast clinical research partnerships with UCLA and University of Colorado Cancer Center.
- Join a collegial group of five in a robust multi-disciplinary team approach that includes chemotherapy-certified medical oncology nurses and BC Pharm D.
- 25 therapy chairs, 12-bed inpatient medical oncology unit, full-service radiation oncology department located within the same building.
- The Medical Director will provide long-range strategic vision and leadership to maximize patient care experience, deliver superior oncology clinical care, develop a robust clinical research platform, and maintain ongoing program accreditation in the oncology specialties at St. Mary’s.
- In collaboration with the SCL System Director of Oncology and VP of the Oncology Service Lines, the Medical Director will also be instrumental in developing a regional strategy including outreach initiatives.
- BC oncology and five years’ experience desired.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of strategic execution and ability to drive consensus.
Grand Junction, Colorado is a great place to live, work, and play! Our fast-growing, family-friendly town is located on the Colorado and Gunnison rivers, surrounded by the red rock canyons of the Colorado National Monument, lush Grand Mesa National Forest, and rugged Bookcliff Mountains. With plenty of days of sunshine per year, breathtaking scenery and natural beauty, and a multitude of activities including hiking, biking, rafting, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hunting and fishing - we are an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. The high quality of life, rich cultural activities, and excellent schools are especially attractive to families.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Please reference Job Position ID 161427 when responding.