Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist
Anne Arundel Medical Center - in picturesque Annapolis Maryland is looking for a Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist.
This Oncology/Hematology practice is of mutually supportive, intellectually curious and caring physicians which is part of a large multi-disciplinary medical group. The physicians of this practice assist each other with advice, camaraderie and support. We take a scholarly approach to our specialty with strong interest in optimizing quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Strong and collegial interactions with high quality hospital- based radiation oncologists, surgeons, radiology/interventional radiology and other disciplines.
- Conveniently located near Washington DC and Baltimore Maryland
- Call 1:7 - and some weekend call
- NINE (9) Medical Oncologists
- 1 NP
- 52 Infusion Chairs
- IP Oncology unit is Hospitalist based
- Part of free standing DeCesaris Cancer Institute
- AAMC Research Institute - numerous Clinical Trials, Cooperative Group Trials
- Active member of Johns Hopkins Research Network
- Breast Center is NAPBC Accredited
- QOPI Certified Practice
- Specialized oncology focus is welcomed; although general Hem/Onc practice expected
- Compensation RVU/Quality Incentive
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b /w matching, CME allowances, and so much more....
Come and see why so many providers chose Anne Arundel Medical Center as their place to practice medicine.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 481-5166
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer