Oncology - St. George, UT - Southwest Regional Cancer Center
Intermountain Medical Group
Southwest Regional Cancer Center
St. George, UT
- A BC/BE oncologist is needed to join our expanding group in the spectacular red rock desert city of St. George
- Physician will be part of Intermountain Healthcare’s integrated oncology program
- Wonderful community, college setting, blue skies, mild winters, surrounded by national parks and monuments
- The new Intermountain Cancer Center of St. George is currently under construction on the Dixie Regional Medical Center River Road Campus. Intermountain Precision Genomics, Precision health initiatives, the DNA-sequencing lab, and all the local cancer services will move to this new building that is scheduled for completion in summer of 2018.
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by our team on a call rotation
- Clinic staff is comprised of 2 APC’s, 12 MA/Scribes, 2 patient rep schedulers, 2 patient rep check-in, 7 RN Infusion nurses
- Full service infusion lab on site
- Therapeutic radiology on site
- Cancer Center is certified by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
- Medicare accredited hospice
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks. As of 2015, St. George had a population of 80,202, and the metropolitan area, defined as Washington County, had an estimated population of 155,600. Offering a wonderful mild climate and exceptionally clean air, St. George offers a delightful, family-oriented lifestyle. It was rated as one of the safest communities in which to live. Dixie Regional Medical Center is expanding and will have 284 inpatient beds once the expansion is completed late summer of 2018. It now has more than 320 physicians on staff and serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting; 1-800-888-3134
Apply for Oncology - St. George, UT - Southwest Regional Cancer Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly