3 days left
- Career Fair Category
- Career Fair
Oncology – Hematology
We are currently recruiting a 6th Medical Oncologist to join a busy and expanding Oncology Department with Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay, WI. This is a very innovative department, with broad-system support.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or Experienced Oncologist
- Open to General Oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is 1:5 (taking 1 week at a time, and not heavy volumes, as Hospitalists are used for inpatients)
- On-site Infusion and Radiation Departments
- Patient Volumes are roughly 14-18 per day, with about 2 New Patients
- Clinical Trials
- Aurora Health Care has earned the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Nationwide, of all cancer programs surveyed by the CoC, only 19% have received this award
- System-wide Tumor Board
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
Apply for MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly