Scientist/ Staff Scientist, Immuno-Oncology
Scientist/Staff Scientist, Immuno-Oncology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The successful candidate will work on a team that evaluates clinical T cell responses to immune oncology drug therapies. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing functional assays, including both direct ex vivo analysis as well as in vitro immune cell culture. The candidate should be experienced with culturing primary T cells from peripheral blood and tumor, and demonstrate mastery of multi-parameter analyses of these cells including flow cytometry, deep molecular profiling, and other immune assays. In particular, experience with T cell cultures that facilitate the support, expansion, and analysis of antigen-specific T cell populations is desired.
The position is new technology-development focused and requires the co-development of leading-edge functional immune assays with team members across Regeneron functions as well as with multiple external collaborators.
T cell immunologist
- Collaborate with internal research and clinical teams to develop human T cell functional assays, including deep molecular profiling.
- Significant experience in multi-color (15+) flow cytometry and cell sorting for downstream analysis.
- Independently perform primary cell sorting and ex vivo culture. Prior experience with single cell sorting from peripheral blood and primary tumor preferred.
- Independently develop and drive projects forward.
- Participate in management of multiple external scientific collaborations.
- Mentor and train other lab members.
- Organize and present scientific findings at frequent cross-functional meetings and with external collaborators.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in T cell immunology.
- Ph.D in immunology or related discipline. Experience in oncology preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with hands-on technical experience in T cell tissue culture.
- Demonstrated mastery of multicolor flow cytometry for T cell characterization.
- Preferred experience with tumor infiltrating lymphocyte isolation and analysis including multimer and TCR clonality analysis.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Principal Scientist jobs in Tarrytown
- Clinical Trials Research Principal Scientist jobs in Tarrytown
- Immuno-Oncology Principal Scientist jobs in Tarrytown
- Laboratory-Based Research Principal Scientist jobs in Tarrytown
- Medical Oncology Principal Scientist jobs in Tarrytown