The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is actively seeking Oncologists who are a team player and interested in joining a close-knit department to work in a truly integrated and multi-disciplinary collaborative environment.
As a member of our hematology/oncology practice, there will be an opportunity to provide clinical service to patients, conduct clinical trials, engage in cancer delivery research, and educate medical residents. The candidate will provide comprehensive consultation and interface with colleagues in surgery, pathology, radiology, radiation oncology, and palliative care. The mission of our program is to implement effective treatments according to national guidelines through highest quality patient care and participate in cutting-edge research.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 65-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Competitive Salary
- Mortgage Loan Program (approval required)
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Excellent Retirement Plans
For information regarding our Facilities, please see https://physiciancareers-ncal.kaiserpermanente.org/
For more information, please contact: Denise Bottarini at (800) 777-4912 or Denise.M.Bottarini@kp.org,
Apply for Oncology Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Modesto
- Clinical Trials Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Modesto
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Modesto
- Palliative Care Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Modesto
- Radiation/Radiotherapy Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Modesto