Medical Director of Oncology in US Top Destination
Split Medical Director of Medical Oncology and Clinical Oncology Opportunity
Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide publisher in the world, named our region the Top US Destination for 2018!
Physician-employed position with foundation model multi-specialty group.
- Highly collaborative patient care environment.
- Comprehensive cancer care center includes a state-of-the-art radiation department with stereotactic radiosurgery capabilities.
- Medical oncologists enjoy the support of dedicated social workers, nurse navigators, oncology dietician and other members of the clinical team.
- A robust weekly tumor board with a full complement of highly engaged physicians including pathology with slide review in real-time, radiology with imaging analysis, surgical and medical specialists.
- Close relationships with UCSF and Stanford.
10 minutes from Pacific Ocean beaches great for surfing, relaxing, fishing, and more.
Live among the tallest trees in the world, the ancient and majestic Redwood Forests.
Enjoy vibrant communities with non-stop arts, music, festivals, fairs, food, and culture.
Email/click/call to find out more about this truly amazing opportunity for a wonderful practice and a fantastic quality of life on California's North Coast!
Michael Dunn, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, St. Joseph Health Humboldt
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Eureka
- Clinical Trials Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Eureka
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Eureka
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Eureka
- Oncology Administration Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Eureka