Manager, Business Development
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer. The company is located in Menlo Park, California and Hong Kong. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Manager, Business Development will be a key contributor in the execution of strategic transactions (including licensing deals, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions) that support a high-growth strategy. We are looking for a strategy or finance professional with several years of experience managing key workflows for high profile transactions. Attention to detail and strong financial modeling, analytic, writing and presentation skills are required. Healthcare or software specific transaction experience is a plus.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to identify and evaluate strategic transaction opportunities.
- Support execution of live transactions through close.
- Build and defend valuation models.
- Prepare objective business cases for presentation to management based on diligence findings and assessment of opportunities and risks.
- Develop and grow a productive internal and external network of contacts and maintain strong working relationships with counterparts.
- Maintain transaction-related documents including target lists & call and diligence logs.
- Provide day to day analytic support and support additional ad-hoc projects.
Your Background Should Include:
- BS/BA from a top tier school required; MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- 4+ years experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Strategic Finance or Strategic Marketing, Market Research, or Market Planning.
- Track record of professional progression.
- Candidates with significant transaction experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills including financial analysis and valuation.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate across multiple functions and levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team player, prioritize tasks in real time, and exercise judgement in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Clinical Trials Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Laboratory-Based Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Medical Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Pharmaceutical Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park