Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer. The company is located in Menlo Park, California and Hong Kong. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about our mission to detect cancer early, when it can be cured, to join our growing, best-in-class team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing market assessment and outbound marketing activities to expand the global market for GRAIL’s commercial products. The ability to quickly grasp key differences among global markets, partners, and customer segments while applying fundamental principles and frameworks is crucial. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization with high expectations on quality of deliverables. It is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter seeking to join a high-performing, mission-driven team. This position reports to the Product Marketing Director.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate GRAIL products in the marketplace.
- Gain and maintain an intimate knowledge of customers and potential business partners and their pain points through market analysis and direct interaction.
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to gain an in-depth understanding of the market potential and commercial requirements for GRAIL’s product opportunities, and summarize and present key findings.
- Design and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics to drive demand for GRAIL products in collaboration with Sales and Business Development functions.
- Communicate the value proposition of GRAIL products to the Sales and Business Development teams and develop tools and product collateral that support the selling process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with GRAIL’s Clinical Development & Medical Affairs, Product Management, Business Development, Regulatory, and R&D teams at headquarters and in our Hong Kong office.
Your Background Should Include:
- MBA or advanced Life Sciences degree required.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing.
- Experience in molecular diagnostics and/or oncology preferred; experience with consumer healthcare and/or Asia healthcare experience a plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing marketing materials for healthcare professionals and/or patients, including writing content and tracking performance metrics.
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done and growing responsibility over time.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Superior level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, comfort with a metrics-driven marketing approach.
- Willing and able to travel as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Clinical Trials Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Laboratory-Based Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Medical Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park
- Pharmaceutical Administrator/Manager jobs in Menlo Park