GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer. The company is located in Menlo Park, California and Hong Kong. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Medical Director, Clinical Development will be responsible for providing leadership in the design, development, implementation and execution of large cohort studies to demonstrate clinical utility of GRAIL’s clinical test. He or she will provide clinical leadership by defining the target product profile and corresponding clinical development strategy for the development of the GRAIL test for single use indications.
- Provide leadership and direction for GRAIL product development programs, prioritizing product opportunities and developing plans to generate evidence for clinical validation and clinical utility.
- Engage with GRAIL scientific advisory board, key academic, community, and industry partners, and other thought leaders to innovate and refine clinical development strategies.
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of the GRAIL Clinical organization.
- Collaborate on the design, review, execution, and analysis of GRAIL clinical studies in support of product development plans and GRAIL partnerships, ensuring rigorous and compliant study conduct.
- Provide oversight to clinical data collection and quality assessment, as well as development of analysis plans.
Your Background Should Include:
- Medical degree and at least 5 years experience in clinical research.
- Deep working knowledge of clinical product development in therapeutics and/or diagnostics.
- Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional team environment and leadership roles.
- Clinical research and product development experience in oncology and diagnostics in industry.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.