Staff Clinical Scientist
Staff Clinical Scientist
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer. The company is located in Menlo Park, California and Hong Kong. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Staff Clinical Scientist is responsible for design and implementation of hypothesis-driven approaches to review, analyze and integrate large and complex clinical datasets from very large scale prospective clinical trials, empowering the clinical organization to execute on clinical trial objectives.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc data reviews and interpretation of clinical data; prepare and present summaries/documentations of these reviews.
- Contribute to design of interactive data visualization and analytic tools for reporting, exploratory analysis, and data QC.
- Support efforts to advance the clinical development and scientific plans (review and interpretation of study data; engagement of key opinion leaders; providing strategic and scientific input to study-level and program-level teams) Contribute to methods to ensure clinical data integrity and quality throughout the data lifecycle.
- Collaborate with medical directors, clinical data managers, clinical data scientists, software engineers and key stakeholders in Clinical and R&D on the development of data review & analyses tools and presentation approaches.
- Contribute to development of data fields and data/metadata standards to support overall study analyses and sub-analyses.
Your Background Should Include:
- Advanced clinical/science degree (eg PharmD, PhD, MSN, MPH) with 3+ years of oncology clinical research experience.
- Industry experience is a strong plus.
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration in prospective clinical trial setting while ensuring clinical data quality.
- Experience collaborating with clinical data teams operations and collaboration with clinical data management, including familiarity with clinical study design.
- Strong track record in handling and integrating complex, large-scale datasets.
- Proficiency with data real-time data visualization and analytics tools eg Tibco Spotfire.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. ICH, GCP, HIPAA).Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal), presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent team player with demonstrated track record of success in a cross-functional team environment. Consistent commitment to delivering on team goals with a sense of shared urgency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Principal Scientist jobs in Menlo Park
- Clinical Trials Research Principal Scientist jobs in Menlo Park
- Laboratory-Based Research Principal Scientist jobs in Menlo Park
- Medical Oncology Principal Scientist jobs in Menlo Park
- Pharmaceutical Principal Scientist jobs in Menlo Park