Associate Scientist, Oncology
Associate Scientist, Oncology
Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
Zymeworks is seeking a highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career with our company.
- Assists with the design, implementation and analyzing of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies in collaboration with a larger research team.
- Records experimental data and writes study reports.
- Reviews experimental process and data with Supervisor, and/or coworkers as appropriate.
- Presents the progress of experiments to others.
- May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts.
- Contributes to scientific literature and conferences.
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees and management.
Qualifications and Experience
- PhD in a scientific discipline or equivalent in engineering, and a minimum of 0 to 2 years related experience (may include post-doctoral experience) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment. Results-oriented.
- Familiarity with study design, including basic assay development.
- Critical observation skills and good statistical analysis capability.
- Effective oral and scientific/technical writing communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Why Work for Us?
Zymeworks’ employees are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at http://www.zymeworks.com/.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison jobs in British Columbia
- Clinical Trials Research Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison jobs in British Columbia
- Laboratory-Based Research Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison jobs in British Columbia
- Medical Oncology Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison jobs in British Columbia
- Pharmaceutical Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison jobs in British Columbia