Head of Commercial - Nordics
Head of Commercial - Nordics
There is nothing conditional about what we do.
Or who we are.
Or how we treat you.
We do what’s right.
We put science for patients first,
disrupting the model to go beyone
the concepts of conventional care.
We don’t treat a condition.
We treat people & partners.
We care to change the future.
- Develop and lead strategies and activities in the Nordics in alignment with TESARO’s high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- Drive the development TESARO’s business in the Nordics, with accountability for the Nordics P&L and responsibility for effective financial and strategic planning / forecasting across the national markets.
- Lead appropriate commercial approaches across the Nordic markets.
- Manage TESARO brands and their lifecycles across the Nordic markets.
- Direct and inspire the commercial organization in the Nordics, setting clear expectations as well as providing feedback to support both individual and team development. People management is directly for the team of Regional Business Managers in the Nordics, with matrix collaboration for other functions impacting on the Nordics business and territory.
- Instils commercial excellence initiatives in the Nordics commercial team, including driving Sales Incentive Plans, effectively utilizing CRM and coaching field Associates on joint visits.
- Align appropriately with TESARO International and UKINOR functions to ensure effective resource allocation and achieve commercial success.
- Collaborate on Medical Affairs strategies and tactics in the Nordics, and build the alignment and efficiencies between the Nordics commercial organization and the matrix Medical Affairs team in the territory.
- Participate in Market Access strategies and tactics in the Nordics, collaborating with the matrix Market access function to attain success.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of TESARO therapies and company image.
- Communicate key messages to all applicable Nordic stakeholders with a positive impact on the prescribing of TESARO medications and the access of TESARO brands to patients.
- Build a high performing team and embed the TESARO values and culture in the organization.
- Drive operational efficiency in the Nordics and balance the need for setting strategic direction with completing various operational tasks.
- Manage local Nordic contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy.
- Inspire and foster an environment of strong collaboration across the local, regional and global organization, balancing the needs of TESARO in the Nordics with those of the broader corporate objectives.
- Proactively contribute to UKINOR Leadership Team.
- Demonstrable and successful commercial leadership experience in the Nordics pharmaceutical industry (country GM or BU / functional head preferred in biotech).
- Proven understanding of key stakeholders (clinical and payor) and the local healthcare systems (including access and routes to market) in the Nordics.
- Successful track record of overseeing product launches in the Nordics, preferably with more than one product within the oncology arena.
- Shown the ability to effectively utilise a strong and robust personal and professional network across the Nordic markets whilst being adept at building new relationships rapidly with KOLs and other stakeholders such as industry associations.
- Experience and good understanding of the science and clinical benefits of oncology therapies.
- Successful expertise in working autonomously and independently in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment.
- Broad cultural orientation, ideally with some successful experience of working outside the UK, Ireland & Nordics in an international context.
- Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT
Apply for Head of Commercial - Nordics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly