Deputy RP Switzerland and Senior Manager Quality Assurance International
Deputy RP Switzerland and
Senior Manager Quality Assurance International
There is nothing conditional about what we do.
Or who we are.
Or how we treat you.
We do what’s right.
We put science for patients first,
disrupting the model to go beyond
the concepts of conventional care.
We don’t treat a condition.
We treat people & partners.
We care to change the future.
Ensure Corporate compliance with Health Authorities regulatory requirements. Oversee Corporate GxP internal and external compliance. Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform all the duties and have all rights legally applicable to the deputy Responsible Person in Switzerland
- Ensure all requirements to maintain the Trade licences of TESARO
- Ensure the TESARO Quality Management System is fully implemented and maintained
- Support Inspections and corporate internal audits
- Support self-inspections and external audits as needed
- Ensure appropriate links between Local/International quality systems and Corporate Quality Compliance
- Support the roll out of GDP processes and training for International and local affiliates
- Generate, maintain, and periodically report Quality metrics assessing compliance of internal functions at TESARO International
- Participates in changes, issues and corrections as part of Quality Management System
- Continuous improvements on the allocated quality-systems
- Build, develop, and maintain good working relationships with internal customers
- Scientific degree (preferably in Pharmacy)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry Quality Assurance / Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a GxP regulated pharmaceutical/biotechnology field / Understands and applies GxPs .
- Practical experience in a distribution role is beneficial and a deep understanding of GDP is essential.
- Exposure to implementing multiple and diverse QA systems internationally is desired.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in German and in English (written and oral)
- Experience with Veeva (Data Management System) is an advantage
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT
Apply for Deputy RP Switzerland and Senior Manager Quality Assurance International
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Clinical Trials Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Laboratory-Based Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Medical Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Pharmaceutical Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland