Assistant to VP Regulatory Affairs International and Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Assistant to VP Regulatory Affairs International and Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (ZUG- Temporary Contract)
There is nothing conditional about what we do.
Or who we are.
Or how we treat you.
We do what’s right.
We put science for patients first,
disrupting the model to go beyond
the concepts of conventional care.
We don’t treat a condition.
We treat people & partners.
We care to change the future.
Your impact at TESARO:
Reporting to the VP Finance & Business Operations International, The Italian Director for Finance & Business Operations will be responsible for creating, managing and implementing interdisciplinary tasks in the medico-marketing-sales-finance organization. You will also be responsible for Business Operation analysis and Financial Planning process. The successful candidate will be working closely with these functions in other EU markets and the International headquarters based in Zug, Switzerland
- Act as main interlocutor with Company`s stakeholders, Internal & External auditors, Lawyers, Banks, Customer, Distributor and warehousing.
- Ensure overall compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to our growing business in conjunction with the Compliance Policy team.
- Drive business operations projects and initiatives internally by collaborating with key internal stakeholders across Product, Operations, Finance and Customer Support.
- Input to commercial operations activities, including CRM activity reporting, analysis and measure performance vs defined KPIs
- Main responsible for Finance, administrative/IT and Human Resources administration duties at local level.
- Drive strategically important reporting, analysis and measurement of performance vs defined KPIs
- Main support in international projects (ERP, Concur…).Forecast, Planning & Analysis
- Manage the preparation of the company's Budget/Forecast/LRP/LEs in conjunction with other company departments.
- Report to management/headquarter on variances from the established Budget/Forecast/LRP/LEs, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assist management/ headquarter in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to headquarter.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of operational improvement.
- Overview the sales activity monitoring the invoicing process and sales analytics.
- Business Partnering
- Engage in ongoing wise spending and purchase good practices analyses in all areas of the company.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management/headquarter.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management/headquarter.
- Ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance to established sales contracts with customers and in coordination with US Finance team organisation, ensure Revenues are recorded properly under US GAAP.
- Experience and understanding of pharma / biotech operations and responsibility for division P&L
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in medium size companies. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. He/she should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
- Native level Italian language is a must; other European languages will be a plus, namely Business Fluent English.
- Start-up experience will be considered a plus, as well as experience in Pharma/ Biotech sector. Excellent ability to work as part of a team, cross-functionally, as well as independently. Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large impact. Open to a new challenge of setting up an important player in the field of acute care with an entrepreneurial spirit for this outstanding opportunity.
- Results orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles. Continually raises standards of performance for one’s group. Pushes self and other team members to do better than expected by changing or modifying approaches to the work.
- Travel can be up to 20% of time, consisting of national and international travel to Swiss headquarter or to professional conferences.
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Clinical Trials Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Laboratory-Based Research Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Medical Oncology Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland
- Pharmaceutical Administrator/Manager jobs in Switzerland