Regional Area Director
Regional Area Director
There is nothing conditional about what we do.
Or who we are.
Or how we treat you.
We do what’s right.
We put science for patients first,
disrupting the model to go beyond
the concepts of conventional care.
We don’t treat a condition.
We treat people & partners.
We care to change the future.
Your impact at TESARO:
Directing the business development and sales activities within a defined geographical business unit. Design and implementation of business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. Leverage roles and responsibilities of the cross functional team to drive strategic imperatives, including Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial Operations. Hire, train and develop the Area Managers within their geography. Demonstrate an ability to build and motivate individuals and a team to high performance. Deep knowledge of customers and accounts, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
- Direct the development and execution of regional business plans.
- Hire, direct, develop and manage Area Managers to meet the needs of customers and drive business.
- Identify and apply resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within geography.
- Foster a culture grounded in accountability, team work and passion for delivering results.
- Hire, develop and manage an effective Area Manager team to meet organizational as well individual needs.
- Engage proactively with key customers and account groups to ensure the promotion of both TESARO products and company image.
- Work cross functionally to maximize brand availability and exposure within key accounts.
- Work collaboratively with product management to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of branded products.
- Effectively execute team meetings on a quarterly basis or as needed.
- Work with cross functional partners to develop and improve data usage, reports, incentive compensation plans, brand awareness, customer engagement and corporate image.
- Engage with leadership on the development of programs and activities that will result in increased access to customers.
- Develop and manage departmental budget activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree preferred, or related experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years oncology experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years field sales management experience.
- Product marketing experience preferred.
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Regional Area Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Director of Clinical Informatics jobs in Waltham
- Clinical Trials Research Director of Clinical Informatics jobs in Waltham
- Medical Oncology Director of Clinical Informatics jobs in Waltham
- Pharmaceutical Director of Clinical Informatics jobs in Waltham
- Informatics Director of Clinical Informatics jobs in Waltham