Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist
Anne Arundel Medical Center's Geaton and Joann De Cesaris Cancer Institute in picturesque Annapolis Maryland is looking for a Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist.
This Oncology/Hematology practice is composed of mutually supportive, intellectually curious and caring physicians, which is part of a large multi-disciplinary medical group. The physicians of this practice assist each other with advice, camaraderie and support. We take a scholarly approach to our specialty with strong interest in optimizing quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Strong and collegial interactions with high quality hospital- based radiation oncologists, surgeons, radiology/interventional radiology and other disciplines.
- QOPI certified Practice
- NINE (9) Medical Oncologists
- One (1) Nurse Practitioner
- Symptom Management Oncology Nurse Triage
- 52 Infusion Chairs
- Nurse Navigation & Oncology Certified Nurses
- Dedicated Inpatient Oncology unit
- Hospitalist coverage
- AAMC Research Institute - numerous Clinical Trials, Cooperative Group Trials available
- Active member of Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network
- NAPBC Accredited Breast Center
- Call 1:7 - and some weekend call
- Specialized oncology focus is welcomed; general Hem/Onc practice expected
- Compensation RVU/Quality Incentive
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b /w matching, CME allowances, and so much more....
- Conveniently located near Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland
Come and see why so many providers chose Anne Arundel Medical Center as their place to practice medicine. To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter -
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 481-5166
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer