BMT Nurse Manager
UC Davis Medical Center
BMT Nurse Manager
Salary Range: $7,425.00 to $18,808.33 Monthly
Final Filing Date: 07/27/2018
The Cancer Center Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Nurse Manager collaborates with the Director of Oncology Services and the Medical Director of the Bone Marrow Transplant Program to support the excellence and functioning of the BMT Program as a whole. The BMT Nurse Manager has oversight and responsibility for the Nurse Coordinators, Data Analysts, and Progenitor Cell Laboratory. The BMT Nurse Manager interacts with the entire multidisciplinary clinical team, including, BMT RN Coordinators, Data Analysts, interaction with Davis 8 BMTU Nurse Manager and staff, the Apheresis Nurse Manager and staff, the Progenitor Cell Laboratory Supervisor and staff, physicians and nurse practitioners to assure clinical excellence and smooth coordination of patient care.
Programmatically, the BMT Nurse Manager will assist in the growth and development expansion or new program offerings including, but not limited to: cellular therapy, outpatient Bone Marrow Transplant and Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the care of Bone Marrow Transplant patients (inpatient or outpatient).
• Oncology Certified RN
• Bone Marrow Transplant Certified RN
• A valid California Registered Nurse License
• Minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing. In addition, Master's degree required in nursing or other related field.
• Minimum of 2 years' of nursing management experience required
• Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned area
• Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of health care technology within specialty area.
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Requisition number #052913
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer