Sonoran Hematology & Oncology invites all Hematology and Oncology fellows to visit our facility located at 10503 W. Thunderbird Blvd in Sun City, Arizona.
Our practice is a well established busy clinic serving the community for over 12 years. Due to robust growth we are currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist. Our two physicians and four physician assistants have staff privileges at Banner Boswell and Banner Del Webb hospitals and call is on a rotated basis. Sonoran Hematology & Oncology is firmly rooted in the medical community and you will not struggle to build your practice base.
A few of the benefits you will enjoy by joining our practice:
- Excellent compensation – top 10% nationwide
- Paid CME
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Robust patient base with quick practice growth
- Easy call – limited hospital rounding affords a satisfying job work/life balance.
- Short commutes to Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Paradise Valley. These cities have beautiful established communities which offer both excellent private and public schools.
We are a quick and easy ride from both the Tucson and Phoenix campus and would enjoy meeting with you and answering any questions you may have.
To schedule a visit with our physicians please contact:
Sonoran Hematology & Oncology
Apply for Hematologist/Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly