7 days left
- Full Time
Bakersfield, California - Seeking a Hematology or Medical Oncology physician. Full-time position. Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits. Private practice with only one hospital for coverage.
One to three years of experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to join a radiation oncologist in a rapidly growing cancer center. This is an established practice with 6 infusion chairs. You will have a busy clinic immediately.
Enjoy state-of-the-art technology, a friendly and extensive support staff, and the chance to grow your practice. Experience all that Southern California has to offer, from the coast to the mountains, from the welcoming city of Bakersfield.
The Rio Bravo Cancer Center is located at the Rio Bravo Pointe Medical Campus on 4500 Morning Drive in Bakersfield. Within the 4500 Morning Drive building there is access to the highest diagnostic technology in all of Kern County which includes: X-Ray, Nuclear Medicine PET/CT, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Digital and 3D Mammography, and more. The cancer center boasts one of the most advanced radiation therapy systems in the world, the Elekta Versa HD. This cutting-edge machine is capable of 3D-conformal radiotherapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, electron therapy, and stereotactic radiosurgery. The Rio Bravo Cancer Center is dedicated to improving lives by bringing hope and the newest advancements closer to home.
Live in a very large city with close proximity to Los Angeles., a draw of close to one million residents in Kern county, a low cost of living, and some of the most affordable real estate in California.
1) Award-winning California Distinguished Blue Ribbon public and private schools
2) Enjoy all the luxuries and modern amenities that Southern CA offers
3) Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
4) Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
5) Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
6) Incredibly affordable modern homes to gated communities to small ranches
7) Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 80 degrees
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Apply for Hematologist/Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly