Physician (Hematology - Oncology) Franciscan Physician Network - Crown Point & Michigan City, IN
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Oncology Hematology physicians to join our practices in Crown Point, IN, or Michigan City, IN. This unique opportunity will allow entrepreneurial physicians to help build and shape the oncology program across the northern division of Franciscan. Physicians will leverage existing infrastructure and a solid referral base to help create a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary cancer care program. Experienced physician will take on a leadership role in the development of the service line and work closely with our established oncology providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidates will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Medical Oncology Board Certified
- Hematology Board Certified
- Traditional clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call: 1:2
- Anticipated outpatient volume for new providers: is 13 – 17 patients per day
- Anticipated growth to 20+ patients per day within 2 years
- Most Common Cancer Diagnoses
- Benign Hematology conditions
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 Days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-376-3627.