STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST
LEADING CANCER CENTER IN PHOENIX, METRO, AZ
Excellent employed position with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in Arizona. The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting a MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST with interest and expertise in GI or Lung malignancies for our BMDACC/Banner Gateway Medical Center campus.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Excellent clinical training and experience
- Preference for medical oncology with Interest and/or expertise in management of GI and lung tumors
- Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is available for qualified candidates
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 22 hematology-oncology physicians, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
- A generous salary and benefits
Located in beautiful Gilbert, AZ a suburb of Phoenix, the BMDACC campus is convenient to so much: year ‘round outdoor activities, access to magnificent hills and canyons, two airports nearby, a quick drive to professional baseball and world-class entertainment, and school choice including the top-ranking BASIS school! Trendy suburban neighborhoods, charming master-planned communities, and custom ranch-like homesites are just some of the housing options in and around the community!
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please contact Pam Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4397. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity