Medical Oncology/Hematology Opportunity in New Jersey
Atlantic Hematology Oncology Associates, an established and well-respected practice, is actively recruiting a BE/BC Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our six dedicated physicians in Central New Jersey’s Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The practice is located minutes to the Atlantic beaches and the area provides excellent school systems plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
- Brand new 58,000 sq. ft. Cancer Care Center, located in the new HOPE Tower at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Offering patients the latest in technology and treatment options – all in one convenient location.
- New out-patient office and infusion suites at Ocean Medical Center and HOPE Tower at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Round at one of two hospitals with active growing cancer care programs including an affiliated university teaching program
- Dedicated support staff includes three nurse practitioners
- Opportunities for research and active clinical trial participation
- Excellent compensation plan and robust benefits package
- Tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
For immediate consideration, submit your CV to Allison Vogel, at Allison.Vogel@hackensackmeridian.org or call (732)751-3547.
Apply for Medical Oncology/Hematology Opportunity in New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly