Lehigh Valley Health Network Cancer Institute - Multiple openings
Lehigh Valley Health Network Cancer Institute
A place to grow your career in teaching, research, or leadership.
Join Lehigh Valley Health Network’s successful academic community cancer program, one of only three national programs chosen by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) Alliance. This alliance creates a unique opportunity to share knowledge and bring state of the art clinical trials and cancer care to our patients in the Lehigh Valley.
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), located in eastern Pennsylvania, has been rated one of America’s Best Hospitals by US News and World Report for 23 consecutive years and was included in their list of the top 3% of leading hospitals for 2018. We have a clinical trials staff of 20, and have access to 200 clinical trials including NCORP, MSKCC, and large array of early phase immunotherapy trials with pharma.
LVHN has the fourth largest Cancer Center in Pennsylvania and sees more than 3,400 new cancer patients each year. It is the only regional cancer center listed in the recent US News and World Report ranking of top hospitals. LVHN has been awarded Magnet Nursing Hospital status four consecutive times, and the cancer program has Network Accreditation from Commission on Cancer and has been accredited by National Accreditation of Breast Programs.
As we expand our services, we seek physicians for the following:
- Special Interest – Breast Cancer
- Gynecological Oncologist
As part of LVHN’s employed physician group we offer:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The area is a great place to work, live, play, and raise a family. The region offers beautiful suburban neighborhoods, city parks, walking/biking trails, ski resorts, kayaking, boating, golfing, and much more. Educational opportunities include excellent public schools, highly regarded private schools, and 10 colleges and universities. Located just 60 minutes North of Philadelphia and 90 minutes West of New York City a world of opportunity awaits at Lehigh Valley Health Network
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to Suresh Nair, MD, Physician In-Chief, LVHN Cancer Program, c/o Aisha Al-Hommoud, Physician Recruiter at Aisha.Al-Hommoud@lvhn.org or call 484-862-3241 to learn more.
Apply for Lehigh Valley Health Network Cancer Institute - Multiple openings
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Breast Oncologist / Hematologist $300,000 - $399,999 jobs in Allentown
- Gynecologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist $300,000 - $399,999 jobs in Allentown
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist $300,000 - $399,999 jobs in Allentown
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist $300,000 - $399,999 jobs in Allentown