Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician Job in Northern California
Mark Twain Medical Center (MTMC) is seeking a hematology/oncology physician to take over an established practice. Mark Twain Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access hospital that has been providing care to Calaveras County since 1951. The current hospital opened in San Andreas in 1997. MTMC is managed by Dignity Health and is located 1 1/2 hours from Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.
- Full time employed position
- Work/life balance
- Average of 12-16 patients per day
- 4 or 5-day work week - 7:30 to 5:00
- No night or weekend call; hospitalists admit all patients
- Established cancer center with infusion/chemotherapy stations
- $420,000 to $440,000 per year
- Sign on Bonus up to $25,000
- Quality Incentive Bonus up to $25,000/year
- Retention Bonus after the first 2 years up to $25,000/year
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health, disability, vision, dental and retirement
In the midst of California's charming Gold Country and spectacular High Sierra is Calaveras County. Here, mountain sports, Gold Rush history and architecture combine with charming downtown shopping and casual culinary excellence. Add to the mix our inspired winemaking and thriving arts and entertainment and the combination makes for a fantastic family adventure destination. Ranging in altitude from close to sea level in the foothills to more than 8,000-feet at the Sierra crest, Calaveras boasts such diverse ecological and geological landscapes that it's possible to ski in the morning and play a round of golf in the afternoon. Interesting geology extends well below ground level too, forming three show caves and a natural bridge formation.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 162304 when responding.