The Everett Clinic
About The Everett Clinic
About The Everett Clinic:
Who we are:
- Nationally recognized, multi-specialty physician group, that started in 1924.
- Physician led group known for providing high-quality, patient focused healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care.
- Providing comprehensive, community-wide healthcare at locations throughout the greater Seattle area.
- 600 physicians and advanced clinical practitioners in more than 40 medical specialties.
- Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- Leading the transformation of the national healthcare system to assure quality, access and affordable care for all.
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality and cost.
What we offer:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation bonuses
Live the Good Life:
In the Everett community, you’ll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that’s comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and 20 minutes North of Seattle. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
The Everett Clinic is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Oncologist/Hematologist to join our multispecialty practice. We Working with our team of Physicians and Advanced Clinical Care Providers you will experience:
• Coordinated Care across multiple disciplines
• Flexible Shifts – let’s remove this, our shifts aren’t all that flexible
• Excellent communication with Providers
• Variable and exciting patient care mix
• Patient-Focused Environment
• Integrated Practice Unit- Collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management.
• Above Market benefits and compensation
About the Cancer Partnership:
ACOS CoC Certification with the prestigious Outstanding Achievement award
Caring for all aspects of cancer care with: Integrative Medicine, Behavior Health, Social Worker, Dietitian, Oncology CNS, ACS Patient Navigator, Palliative Care and OCN certified nursing team.
JOB SUMMARY: Examines and treats adult oncology and hematology patients in an outpatient clinical setting. Performs consultative services, presents treatment options and works with patient to determine the right pathway for each individual. Works as a clinical team member with Advanced Care Practitioners, providing follow-up visits; both in and outpatient. Rotates being on Call with all other Medical Oncologists. Prescribes medications, obtains consents and refers to other providers of oncology care in the Cancer Partnership as appropriate. Requests necessary tests and refers patients to other specialists, as necessary. Provides oncology services four to four and one-half days per week.
•Consultative medical oncology outpatient and inpatient services of The Everett Clinic in Snohomish, Washington.
•Scheduled oncology / hematology services 4.0 – 4.5 days per week.
•Ability to see 18-22 patients per clinical day.
•Maintenance of hospital privileges for consultations.
•Each oncologist is on call for a week at a time, approximately every 7 weeks. Call starts at 6pm on Friday and ends at 6pm the following Friday. Holidays are distributed evenly and alternated through the years.
Lori Stephenson, Provider Recruitment
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?