Delta County Memorial Hospital
About Delta County Memorial Hospital
Delta County Memorial Hospital in Western Colorado:
- 49-bed community hospital; just celebrated its 100-year anniversary in 2015
- Designated as a "Top 20 Hospital" by the National Rural Health Associations in 2016
- Non-profit hospital; owned and operated by the residents of Delta County
- 12-bed Level IV Trauma Emergency Department, 6-bed ICU, 4 ORs, 1 C-section suite, 2 endoscopy suites
- Experienced and highly respected general/trauma surgeons with over 50 years of combined experience
- Experienced and extremely supportive radiologists using new GE 450 Wide Bore MRI, two 64-slice CTs, 3D Tomosynthesis mammography, 2D/3D prone breast biopsy, DXA bone densitometry, PET CT and nuclear medicine.
- Tenured staff and administration / 600+ employees
Delta County, Colorado is located at the base of the Grand Mesa, the world's highest flat topped mountain, and nestled between the confluence of the Gunnison and Uncompahgre Rivers. Delta County's five unique and friendly towns feature playgrounds from 4,000 feet to 11,000 feet with everything from small country farms, orchards and vineyards to schools, businesses and our technical college. Delta County Memorial Hospital serves about 40,000 people in the primary service area and because of the topography of the district, all major thoroughfares in the county pass through the city of Delta.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?