Clinical Research Associate - Ontario - Phase I Oncology
PRA Health Sciences
Calling ALL Experienced Clinical Research Associates
Read On, Join the Movement
PRA Health Sciences is seeking the best and brightest, nothing less will do.
Who we are: We are 12,000 employees operating in 80 countries committed to saving lives, operating in unison. We are the best at what we do and always strive to be better. We are subject matter and therapeutic experts and each realize that every big change in history has begun with a single step. The impact is real and significant, we see it every day. We are making a difference and bringing lifesaving drugs to market faster than ever before and getting them into the hands of the men, women and children who need them. When there is a team of 12,000 moving forward together with a common goal, given the support, tools and technology needed, that single step becomes a movement. Interested? Come join the movement and discover YOUR PRA.
What’s in it for you long term?
Ask our CRAs, they will tell you the following… And it’s all true.
- We promote from within – We provide a career not a job.
- Culture – There is nothing like it. The proof is in the pudding with 6.5 former PRA employees returning every single month.
- Tools and Technology – Leading the industry with time saving, intuitive smart technology to help predict trends, anticipate needs and eliminate the need for multiple data entry
- Security – We are growing and we are dedicated to having you grow with us
- Mentorship and Training – Our structure provides support for your growth and development as well as questions that arise while on a study at all times
- Work Life Balance – Its real, we value it. Our strategic solutions and full service models offer you choices for finding a career that includes time for your personal life
- We are committed to providing our employees with a competitive salary and benefits package with yearly merit and performance reviews
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will monitor the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (i.e., registered nurse)
- 3+ years of clinical monitoring experience required Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug (PREFERRED)
- **Phase I Oncology experience required (minimum 2 yrs)**
- All therapeutic experience is welcome including but not limited to: Oncology, Hematology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Pain, CNS, Infectious Disease, Metabolism, Vaccines, Transplant and Ophthalmology
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.