Clinical Project Manager
PRA Health Sciences
Clinical Project Manager
Do you want to watch clinical development change,
or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who Are You?
You are a natural leader with a passion for clinical development. You are organized, but flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes. You can easily envision the bigger picture, without losing sight of the day-to-day tasks. You can provide excellent leadership to not only your project teams, but also to clients. You are excited and enthusiastic. You motivate your teams to do great work and collaborate easily with your clients. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
Long story short, you oversee the whole project. As a Project Manager (PM), you will be the primary liaison to your clients, ensuring questions are answered and issues are resolved. You work together with other project leaders and vendors to keep your project running on time and on budget. You will manage all project deliverables as well your project costs. You will provide feedback to your team throughout its entirety to help improve overall performance.
- What do you need to have?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical research, including a minimum 2 years’ full-service project management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of this job
- English fluency (ability to read, write, speak); fluent in host country language required
- Undergraduate degree with 7 years of experience in clinical research with at least 3 years as a full-service project manager
- Or a graduate degree with 5 years of experience in clinical research and at least 2 years as a functional team lead role or single service project management
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.