PRA Health Sciences
Do you have a passion for being on the cutting edge of clinical research? Do you want to affect many more patient lives and be hands on with more clinical indications?
We are hoping you say YES, tell me more!
As a Medical Director you will provide medical expertise for site identification, study feasibility, study design, conduct, analysis and reporting, generation of integrated databases, pooled analyses for efficacy and safety, IAE and IASs, dossiers for regulatory submissions for market authorizations of new medicinal products, and diagnostics and devices.
This position can be remote or office based
Who are you?
You are a leader.
You are an innovator.
You are a physician passionate about improving the lives of patients on a monumental scale
You want to use the latest technology and tools in the industry to push the momentum of an already growing company forward.
You want to work for a company that cares about the safety and integrity of the patient
You want to work for a company that values your education, knowledge and experience… a company that is ultimately better with you on their TEAM.
What do you need to have?
- Board Certified Hematology and Oncology
- Licensed physician
- 3+ years of experience writing pharmaceutical or health-related documents.
- Significant clinical trial experience
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience using computerized systems (PC-Windows and MS Office).
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Clinical practice and/or clinical research or drug safety experience.
- Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities