BC/BE Physician in Hematology/Oncology
Opportunity for a BC/BE Physician in
Hematology/Oncology at Guthrie in Sayre, PA.
The Guthrie Clinic is one of the longest established multi-specialty practices in the country. With its financial stability and integrated clinical care model, Guthrie is structured with a flexibility that allows us to navigate the healthcare changes that lie ahead, while allowing providers to focus on better patient outcomes.
We are a collegial, practicing physician-led, multi-specialty integrated group practice with nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners.
Our 100+ year history has proven to be a successful model. That success is reflected in our award-winning teams that are both respected regionally and recognized nationally.
• Nationally recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for delivering comprehensive care
through leading-edge technology
• Newly expanded Cancer Centers in Sayre, PA & Corning, NY
with state-of-the-art Radiation Oncology department
• Dedicated Surgical Oncologist & Breast Surgeon as well
as several fellowship trained radiologists in women’s imaging
• Collaborate with other fellowship trained surgeons in Thoracic, Hepatobiliary, Neurosurgery, Head & Neck, Urological,
and Colorectal surgery
• Advanced Endoscopy including EUS and Advanced Pulmonary Procedures including EBUS
• Interventional radiology service line including ablation
and TACE capabilities
• Established Pathology Department that includes a fellowship trained Dermatopathologist, two fellowship trained Hematopathologists and a fellowship trained Cytologist
• Full time Palliative Care consultation service
If you subscribe to our values of Patient-centeredness, Teamwork and Excellence and would like to get the conversation started, please call Shannon Anderson, Recruiter, at 570-887-6490 , email email@example.com or visit www.ichoseguthrie.org