Hematology/Oncology Opportunities - Essentia Health - MN and ND
Join the Essentia Health Cancer Center team, the largest cancer care program in Northern Minnesota, Northwestern Wisconsin and North Dakota. You’ll have access to cutting-edge treatments, the latest technology and current oncology clinical trials. We offer outstanding multi-disciplinary cancer care in close coordination with our cardiothoracic, gynecologic oncology, urologic and ENT surgeons, palliative care and hospice physicians, radiation oncologists, pathologists and interventional radiologists. We offer our patients multiple clinical trials through our NCI Community Oncology Research Program grant, industry sponsored trials and investigator initiated trials. We have members on the Alliance Brain, Urology and Membership Committees. The Essentia Health Cancer Center is accredited as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers by the American College of Surgeons. We are committed to prevention, treatment, follow-up care, and research.
- Leadership Opportunity – Fargo, ND
- Clinical Quality
- Mentoring/onboarding of medical oncology providers
- Service Line growth within Fargo Moorhead and outreach locations
- Engage with department and senior leadership to achieve oncology service line goals
- Clinical Program development
- Oversight of Advanced Practice Providers in the department
- As part of the Essentia Health Cancer Center team you will see patients in our main campus clinics, at an outreach cancer center, and provide consultative services in the hospital.
- Hospitalists routinely admit and cover patients at night.
- Specialty & subspecialty services including Medical Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Oncologic Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Palliative Care and Hospice.
- NCORP research.
- A thriving intellectual environment, with multiple tumor board and other multidisciplinary conferences.
- Join a Cancer Center team of 17 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners using an interdisciplinary approach, and drawing on experts from other medical specialties to develop a treatment plan tailored for your patients’ individual needs
- Includes regional outreach
- Average 16 follow up visits and 1-2 new patients per day
- EPIC electronic medical record
- BC/BE Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology
- Duluth, MN, located on beautiful Lake Superior
- Brainerd, MN – located in resort country, 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo, ND- centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota, and 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Opportunities - Essentia Health - MN and ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly