Florida Cancer Specialists& Research Institute (FCS) is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join our growing practice in Tampa, FL.
- Candidate must be board-certified in radiation oncology with at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Licensed or eligible for Florida license.
- Technology platform is Varian iX precision installed for stereotactic treatment delivery, CBCT and Rapid Arc, Varian Gamma Med HDR, Siemens Biograph 6 PET/CT, ARIA and Eclipse.
- Physician supported by full time board-certified physicist, CMD, 3 Radiation Therapists, nurse, medical assistant and administration.
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute:
- Founded in 1984, FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US.
- With more than 200 physicians, 160 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and over 90 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida and our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- 84% of new cancer drugs approved in 2016 for use in the US were studied in clinical trials conducted with FCS participation*.
* Prior to approval
Apply for Radiation Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly