Hospitalist Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
Orlando & Winter Park Hospitalist
Florida Cancer Specialists& Research Institute (FCS) is:
- The largest independent privately-held medical oncology/hematology practice in the US
- With more than 200 physicians, 160 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and 90 locations
- Committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based setting close to home
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a National Clinical trials Participation Award
- FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. New & World Report
We currently have an opening for Orlando & Winter Park, FL based Hospitalist Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our growing practice.
- Candidates who have completed their Fellowship are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Oncology & Hematology
- Florida licensed/eligible