The WVU Cancer Institute is experiencing exponential growth, and is recruiting talented practitioners with an interest in academic careers in the following specialties: General Hematology/Oncology, Neuro-oncology, Head and Neck Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology, Genitourinary Oncology, Sarcoma, Melanoma, Surgical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. We are committed to the highest quality cancer treatment, research, education, and service efforts. Excellent cancer care in our state is unmistakably and clearly identified with West Virginia University. Our mission is to provide superior care to our patients and their families while strengthening our research, education and service programs to address the cancer health disparities unique to the State of West Virginia and Appalachia. One of the greatest strengths of the WVU Cancer Institute is its broad portfolio of multidisciplinary clinical teams/tumor boards.
• Accredited by the ACR Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation Program
• Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
• Accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapies
• Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
• A Quality Oncology Practice Initiative Certified Practice: Recognizing Excellence™
• Therapy for high quality medical and laboratory practice in cellular therapies
• Magnet® Designated
Successful candidates must have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent) and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license. Candidates must have completed an accredited internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology or oncology fellowship and be board certified/eligible in oncology at the time of appointment.
Build your legacy as you serve, teach, learn and make a difference from day one. To learn more, visit wvucancer.org and apply online at wvumedicine.org/morgantowncareers.
For additional information, please contact Annette Belcher, Senior Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WVU is an AA/EO employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity.
More jobs like this
- Oncologist / Hematologist Gastrointestinal jobs in Morgantown
- Oncologist / Hematologist Genitourinary jobs in Morgantown
- Oncologist / Hematologist Gynecologic Oncology jobs in Morgantown
- Oncologist / Hematologist Head and Neck jobs in Morgantown
- Oncologist / Hematologist Hematologic Oncology jobs in Morgantown