Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Hospitalist
Leesburg & The Villages, FL Hospitalist
Florida Cancer Specialists& Research Institute (FCS) is seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Hospitalist to join our growing practice in Leesburg & The Villages (Lake & Sumter Counties), FL.
- Candidates who will complete their Fellowship by June 2017 are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Oncology & Hematology, Florida licensed/eligible.
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute:
- Founded in 1984, FCS is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US.
- With more than 200 physicians, 160 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and over 90 locations
- We are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award
- FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida and our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- 84% of new cancer drugs approved in 2016 for use in the US were studied in clinical trials conducted with FCS participation*. * Prior to approval
Apply for Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly