Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Assistant Program Director
Gainesville Assistant Program Director & Hospitalist
Florida Cancer Specialists& Research Institute (FCS) is seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Assistant Program Director of Residency Program & Hospitalist to join our growing practice in Gainesville, FL.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Oncology & Hematology, Florida licensed/eligible.
- Inpatient hospitalist activities (consult, follow up of inpatients).
- Teaching IM/FP residents (approximately 15 lectures per year, IM/FP residents will see patients, do consults, h/p and will staff with teaching MD) - usually 1 - 2 residents at a time.
- 50% of time dedicated to Associated Program Director of IM at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
- Candidates with teaching experience are encouraged to apply.
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute: (FLCancer.com)
- Founded in 1984, FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US. With more than 200 physicians, 160 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and over 90 locations in our network
- We are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- 84% of new cancer drugs approved in 2016 for use in the US were studied in clinical trials conducted with FCS participation*. * Prior to approval