Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) has an opportunity for a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join one of our growing practices in Lecanto, FL.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Must be BC/BE in Oncology & Hematology
- Florida licensed/eligible required
- Clinic-based position
- 3 to 4 year partnership track available
- Become involved in leading edge clinical trials
- Will have on call and hospital round responsibilities
- Candidates who have completed their Fellowship by June 2017 are encouraged to apply
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS):
- Founded in 1984, FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US.
- With more than 200 physicians, 160 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and over 90 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- 84% of new cancer drugs approved in 2016 for use in the US were studied in clinical trials conducted with FCS participation. *Prior to Approval
Apply for MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST/HEMATOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly