Idaho Falls, Idaho
Join one of the largest and most respected Groups in the Country
AON (American Oncology Network) was formed out of the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. The plan of AON is to acquire practices outside of Florida to provide the same outstanding services as Florida Cancer Specialists (FCS) which has:
- over 200 physicians
- 160 NP/PA’s
- Nearly 100 locations
- Committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
We utilize a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment and care, combined with some of the most advanced therapies, technologies and clinical trials available today.
- Employed Position (AON)
- Established Referral Patterns
- Hit the Ground Running from Day 1!
- Limited Competition (2 independent providers in the draw area)
- This is a traditional practice setting doing IP & OP work
- Established Hospitalist Program Providing 24/7 coverage
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit Package
- Uncapped Income Potential Based on Work Ethic
About The Hospital (HCA)
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls.
EIRMC serves as the region’s healthcare hub, offering specialty services including cardiovascular surgery, leading-edge cancer treatment, trauma, neurosurgery, intensive care for adults and infants, and a helicopter and ground medical rescue service.