Physician - Medical Oncologist or Hematologist/Oncologist - Washington State
Live in Seattle | Competitive Salary | True Work/Life Balance
We are a progressive evidence-based oncology practice experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Are you an exceptional Hematologist/Oncologist or Medical Oncologist at a big university teaching hospital, fed up with stress and scheduling, that makes work/life balance difficult?
We offer a very competitive salary and foster a healthy balance between work and home life in the most popular metro community in the Pacific Northwest. Our new, state-of-the-art Cancer Center is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist or Medical Oncologist to join our team of oncology specialists.
- Progressive evidence-based institution
- Collaborative, caring, and supportive culture
- Highly trained and experienced team of multi-disciplinary oncology experts
- Patient-centered, collaborative approach to treatment with an integrative model of evidence-based medical oncology, treating the whole patient to include chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy, combined with integrative approaches to cancer treatment such as naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, traditional Native American healing practices, nutrition, and other therapies
- New, state-of-the art facility
- 23-chair infusion center
- On-site pharmacy and mixing
- Research opportunities available
- Offering a competitive salary and true work/life balance:
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice coverage, CME, paid vacation, relocation, and much more
Please contact Terry Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ON-45583. Thank you!