Physician - Hematology/Oncology
Intermountain Medical Group
- A BC/BE Hematologist-Oncologist is needed at Budge Clinic in Logan Utah
- Inpatient service is managed by hospitalists
- Full service infusion center with 11 chairs
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Cover 1 hospital
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Logan Regional Hospital is a not-for-profit; full-service regional medical center located 80 miles northeast of Salt Lake City, in beautiful Cache Valley. It is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. Listed top among Truven’s “Top 100 Hospitals” in 2015.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked 3rd highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Logan is a beautiful university community of over 100,000 and was named the 2nd best college town in the country in Livability's 2014 top ten list. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Four seasons and majestic mountains allow for outstanding outdoor recreation opportunities including fishing, skiing, backpacking and sailing. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems. Logan is only about 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers its own Opera Company, repertory theatre; several dance companies, renowned artists, and outstanding facilities to show them off.