Northern California "University-City" Oncology/Hematology
Enloe Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in beautiful Northern California, is looking for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our hospital-based practice.
About the Practice:
- Local Multi-Specialty Group consisting of 4 Full-time Oncologists, 3 Radiation Oncologists, 2 female Breast Surgeons, and 3 Advanced Practitioners
- Enloe Regional Cancer Center is a UCSF-affiliate
- Full service infusion suite, online PACS, digital mammography, breast MRI (including biopsy)
- Cancer Connections, 2 linear accelerators (SRS), HDR capabilities, and Lymphedema Therapy
- Weekly tumor boards, participation in clinical trials
- Income guarantee with RVU productivity bonus
- Generous PTO, CME allowance, 401(k) and health, vision, life insurance
- Robust sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology and Oncology within 2 years of completing fellowship
- Possess or be eligible for California State License
- Does not qualify for visa sponsorship
Enloe Medical offers a full continuum of health services ranging from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and hospice services. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients. Enloe Medical Center is the largest medical center in the region, and is the only acute care facility in a city with a metropolitan population of over 100,000 people.
To learn more about our hospital and the City of Chico please check out the following resources: