Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant Opportunity
Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant Hematologist/Oncologist - Sioux Falls, SD
- Join an elite group of 2 premier board certified Hematologists with a call schedule 1:7
- The region's only bone marrow transplant program, offering world-class care to people across a five-state area! Program established in 2000.
- Provide comprehensive care for people with lymphoma, multiple myeloma, leukemia, myelodysplasias, and those in need of autologous and allogeneic bone marrow transplants.
- Clinic is located in a beautiful state of the art Cancer Center attached to Avera McKennan Hospital.
- NMDP transplant & apheresis center and FACT accreditation for autologous and allogeneic transplants.
- Our comprehensive cancer program includes not only Hematology and Transplant it also includes Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Gynecological Oncology, Comprehensive Breast Surgery and Integrative Medicine. The program includes a dedicated staff of BMT coordinators and data managers, apheresis nurses and stem cell processing lab technician as well as dedicated inpatient and outpatient pharmacists. We also have 3 specialized infusion centers with one dedicated to hematology and transplant. Patients receive services at an onsite outpatient lab & pharmacy and can take advantage of comprehensive onsite support services such as patient advocates, social workers, art therapy, music therapy, integrative medicine and chaplaincy.
- Opportunity for Clinical faculty appointment with the University Of South Dakota Sanford School Of Medicine.
- National Cancer Institute and commercial clinical trials supported by a team of specialized cancer research coordinators.
- Highly competitive salary, 2 year income guarantee, loan assistance and a generous benefit package.
- Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with over 17,000 employees
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center