Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment of cancer. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
- Provides management and operational support in the achievement of project objectives.
- Reviews and adheres to SOPs and suggests changes that may impact efficiencies.
- Liaises with CROs; prepares SOWs; schedules, monitors and reports progress; initiates and chairs meetings; follows-up on action items.
- Tracks critical path/activities, risks, contingencies and alternatives. Generates program status updates and program review communications.
- Prepares research reports, drug dossiers and data packages to support business development, licencing and intellectual property activities.
- Oversees logistics regarding contract management, purchasing, shipping and receiving.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets.
- Adheres to records management and internal quality control SOPs.
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees, management and external partners.
- Works with Team Leaders to outline agenda and chair meetings. Responsible for meeting minutes and follow up of action items.
Education and Experience
University degree and a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ related experience in biotechnology/ pharmaceutical industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment.
- Understanding of critical path and timeline implications of activity lead, lag, floats.
- Proficiency with MS Office, utilization of PM software (MS Project or other Gantting software).
Why Work for Us?
Zymeworks’ employees are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at www.zymeworks.com.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Project Manager” in the subject line.