Hospital Employed Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Ohio with Outstanding Earning Potential.
Seeking Hematologist/Oncologist to join an established practice in South Central Ohio!
Adena Health System is seeking a physician to join an established practice. Physicians will provide care in a State of the Art Cancer Center. The Cancer Center has three full-time medical oncologist and two full-time radiation oncologist. Interested physicians should be fellowship trained in Oncology and Hematology. The practice is located in Chillicothe, Ohio. Physicians see an average of 22 patients per day. Treatments include bone marrow biopsies, injections, transfusion, and chemotherapy. Last year the practice had 1,434 billable patient encounters. Medical Oncologist cover their own patients during the week, and take call one weekend out of every month.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary with additional monies for productivity
- $20,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- $60,000 Student loan assistance
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Apply for Hospital Employed Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Ohio with Outstanding Earning Potential.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly