STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST - Join Leading Cancer Center in Beautiful Arizona!
STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST:
BANNER MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, PHOENIX
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center / Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a Staff Medical Oncologist to join one of our growing programs. This is an exciting opportunity to practice with a leading cancer center in a highly integrated healthcare system. We are seeking applicants with excellent clinical training and experience, plus an interest and/or expertise in the following areas:
- General Medical Oncology: Staff position for broad scope of solid tumor sites
- Aerodigestive Malignancies: Staff position with experience in thoracic, head & neck, CNS or GI malignancies
- Melanoma/Sarcoma: Program Director with demonstrated experience in melanoma and/or sarcoma
We encourage applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Passionate about providing compassionate, evidence-based and multidisciplinary care to cancer patients
- Strong research background and publication record is highly desirable.
- Candidates with a strong interest in early phase trials and oncology education are encouraged to apply
The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology currently includes 15 hematology-oncology physicians who provide outstanding research-driven and multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies. Designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the main campus offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research. An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is requested for qualified candidates.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com. For questions, please contact Pam Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4397. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. EOE/AA Banner Health supports a drug free work environment. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.