Grand Junction, CO - Join 5 colleagues
St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center on Colorado's Western Slope in Grand Junction seeks a dynamic Hematologist/Oncologist to join established department of five.
- St. Mary's Regional Cancer Center is the largest and most comprehensive cancer center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Clinical research partnerships with UCLA and University of Colorado Cancer Center
- Multi-disciplinary team approach includes chemotherapy-certified medical oncology nurses and BC PharmD
- 25 therapy chairs
- 12-bed inpatient medical oncology unit
- Full-service radiation oncology department with 3 radiation oncologists within the same building
Grand Junction, Colorado is a great place to live, work, and play! Our fast-growing, family-friendly town is located on the Colorado and Gunnison rivers, surrounded by the red rock canyons of the Colorado National Monument, lush Grand Mesa National Forest, and rugged Bookcliff Mountains. With plenty of days of sunshine per year, breathtaking scenery and natural beauty, and a multitude of activities including hiking, biking, rafting, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hunting and fishing - we are an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. The high quality of life, rich cultural activities, and excellent schools are especially attractive to families.
Apply for Grand Junction, CO - Join 5 colleagues
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly